Driving Lessons | Intensive Driving Courses | Pass Plus | Driving Instructor Training
Use of the LP Driving Lessons Limited website is subject to the below terms, by using this website both pupils and instructors show agreement to such terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
- Please be advised that once a booking has been made all payments including any test fees are non-refundable.
- Any payments made by credit/debit card or PayPal will accrue a 5% administration charge.
- All prices advertised are detailed as starting from* and are subject to change without notice.
- Driving lessons, courses and training content may vary depending on the pupil’s needs or instructor’s recommendations.
- LP Driving Lessons cannot be held responsible for the cancellation of a test due to unforeseen circumstances. Should you wish to change the dates of your course or test following payment this may incur an additional charge.
- A valid UK provisional driving licence must be presented at the start of any tuition.
- If you have any motoring convictions or disabilities you must inform us at the point of booking. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of service without notice or refund.
- Any abusive, offensive or other such conduct will not be tolerated and service may be terminated without notice or refund.
- The instructor has the rights to withdraw his/her car from any test situation if they feel the pupil has not reached the level required to complete the test safely and competently. In this event a full explanation of reasons for withdrawal will be given by the instructor and the instructor’s decision is final.
- Hourly lessons arranged between instructors and pupils have a 48 hour cancellation notice period. If the pupil fails to give this notice the full hourly lesson fee is due to the instructor.
- In the event that the instructor is unable to comply with its obligations by any cause beyond reasonable control, all obligations will be suspended for the period it is unable to do so. This includes mechanical breakdown or any other reason that the instructor is unable to complete a lesson, course or training. No liability for any loss of time or monies will be accepted by either LP Driving Lessons Limited or the instructor.
- LP Driving Lessons total liability in contract, tort – including negligence or breach of statutory duty, misrepresentation and restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of the above shall be limited to the price paid for the course. This includes its liability in respect of the acts or omissions of its employees, instructors, agents and sub-contractors.
- All driving lessons, courses and training are non-transferable to any other party.
- Personal data will be held and processed by LP Driving Lessons in connection with the above prevision of service.
- In order for LP Driving Lessons to book any practical driving tests the pupils must have a valid theory test pass certificate. Any tuition including practical driving test booked prior to passing a theory test is subject to a three month validity period. If you fail to pass your theory test within this three month period your tuition offer will expire without refund.
- No amendments, variations or modification to these terms and conditions are permitted without prior written agreement from LP Driving Lessons Limited.
Your instructor and LP Driving Lessons
Your instructor is self-employed and LP Driving Lessons Limited acts as agent for your instructor in receiving your payments for driving tuition other than payments made directly by you to your instructor. Where LP Driving Lessons Limited makes bookings with, or supplies any information or documentation to you, or processes any payments for your tuition, they act as the agent of your instructor. The contract for driving tuition is solely between you and your instructor. LP Driving Lessons Limited are not party to that contract. They are only mentioned in these Terms and Conditions where they act in a disclosed agency capacity between you and your instructor. All bookings are subject to the full terms and conditions of your individual instructor. Once tuition is scheduled any amendments may incur an additional charge and any cancellations will be deducted from your tuition hours without refund unless a prior written agreement with your instructor is in place.
All tuition must be paid in advance via one of the following methods:
- Payment by credit / debit card or PayPal
- Payment by bank transfer
You agree that monies paid in advance by you or on your behalf for driving tuition will be paid to LP Driving Lessons Limited. LP Driving Lessons Limited will arrange payment to your Instructor on your behalf once your instructor has provided you with the pre-paid driving tuition. A booking fee is charged on all pre-paid driving tuition, this booking fee will also apply to any cash vouchers that are used to purchase pre-paid tuition or gift packages. We charge this fee to administer the booking process on your behalf between you and your driving instructor. If any additional tuition is arranged directly with your instructor and you pay your instructor directly you should obtain a receipt. LP Driving Lessons Limited is not party to the contract between you and your instructor and accepts no responsibility for any payments you make directly to your instructor. Tuition can only be paid via one of the methods outlined above, you cannot pay for tuition by any other method and neither LP Driving Lessons Limited nor your instructor accept any liability for monies or tuition paid for by any other method.
Driving test cancellations search service
LP Driving Lessons Limited cannot guarantee the success of any driving test cancellations search service bookings. Our system will continually search the DVSA booking platform until a practical driving test is secured matching your criteria. In the event that no tests becomes available a full refund less a £25 administration fee will be made back to you within 24 hours of any expired search. By booking any tuition which is subject to securing a cancellation test date you understand that no commitment can be made to providing tuition until local availability is confirmed. In the event that an instructor cannot be matched with a test cancellation date, standard DVSA cancellation and refund policies for any test bookings will apply. In this event a full refund less a £25 administration fee will be made back to you within 24 hours of any tuition match failures.
Any bookings, recommendation, or quotation provided by LP Driving Lessons are an estimate for a course/lesson that is considered suitable based on the information provided by the pupil. LP Driving Lessons provide introduction to a local driving instructor with no promise or guarantee:
- That any course will be suitable or sufficient for the pupil’s needs
- About the quality of the tuition provided
- The date that a course or test will be arranged
- The result of any test conducted
LP Driving Lessons is not responsible for:
- Compensation for failure to provide any course
- Any vehicle defect or failure, howsoever caused
- Any alterations of test by the DSA
- Any consequences resulting in the course not being taken for any reason
- Any matters affecting the conduct of the course that are outside LP Driving Lessons direct control.
- These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with English Law.